Tina Casen Biography
Tina Casen’s BIO:
I am a respected and experienced Licensed Realtor for EXiT Alliance Realty in Temecula, California. I specialize in residential properties, throughout Southern California. I help people invest in Real Estate, in San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles Counties, and am recognized for my in depth knowledge of the Temecula, Murrieta and Beach Cities Real Estate Markets. Take a look at TODAY’s brand new listings in Riverside County!
Tina Casen’s Real Estate Specialties:
1. San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles Counties: Residential Real Estate, Beach Properties, New homes, resale homes, first time buyers, investors, land, estate homes, short sales, foreclosures, banked owned homes, military relocation, executive relocation, leases & property management.
2. Military Relocation – I am a Military Veteran, and am honored to help other military families, as they transfer to and from Southern California. Whether you are buying, selling, or renting, I dedicate my service, to helping you!
3. Investors – I am a Owner Investor Certified Professional. The housing market presents opportunity for multifamily, institutional, and individual investors to capitalize on attractive prices, rents and mortgage rates. Whether you are a first time investor or a seasoned investor, I can help you to succeed in the investment market.
4. Short Sales - Avoid Foreclosure. It's my specialty. I can help you understand loan modifications, short sales, and foreclosures.
5. Market Analysis - You may be surprised how much your home is worth. Request your free market analysis, today!
What others are saying about Tina Casen:
“She stepped up and helped me through the process of selling a house...Tina took me step by step through the process of selling the house. She kept me updated on the process, without me asking, she assisted with the buyers of the house, all the time living in a city nowhere near mine. Tina took the time out of her day to drive to my location and speak with me in person. Tina is a lady who puts the client above herself, makes sure everything runs smoothly, and sees that I didn’t have any stress during the sale of the house. If there is a set standard that realtors go for, Tina goes way above that, not expecting anything in return. The entire process of selling the house went great, and even after the sale was complete, Tina made sure I was not stressed anymore, if I was finally getting sleep, etc. Tina is an outstanding Realtor that I have already recommended to friends, telling them she works for you in anyway she can. She is extremely professional in her job, and knows what she is doing. Tina will sit you down and walk you through the process step by step, not going on until you are understanding of each step. Her smile breaks down any fear that I had!” - Chris A. (San Diego, CA)
"Tina is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She will take care of you and truly is a professional in all aspects of Real Estate. You are in good hands if she is handling your Real Estate transactions." - Steve A. (Park City, Utah)
“Her loyalty, devotion to duty, enthusiasm, and superb leadership techniques are emulated by juniors and peers, and admired by her superiors. A cheerful, cooperative, fair and honest disposition augments her superb managerial talents…She possesses the strong personal values of honesty and integrity…Her professionalism, character, leadership and positive mental attitude warrant her the fullest consideration.” – Ernesto S. (Riverside, CA)
“I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Casen during her time at Exit Alliance Realty, and her tremendous abilities never ceased to amaze me. She has always been available and eager to help if anyone in the office or community should ever need a helping hand. She is compassionate and is always sharing of her time. Ms. Casen’s incredible adaptability with clients has allowed her to excel in sales. Her uncanny ability to know what the client wants before they tell her makes clients feel comfortable with her. Her flexibility also allows her to quickly switch tactics if the client changes their mind about something at the last minute.” – Ruby P. (Temecula, CA)
About Tina Casen:
I am a licensed REALTOR® who is passionate about helping others to succeed, and this carries over to your real estate experience. I possess two Associate’s degrees and 2 Bachelor’s degrees. I have 9 children, and I am committed to excellence. I am a Chief Master Sergeant, and I have dedicated over 30 years to serving in the United States Air Force. Whether Air Force or Real Estate, it is my greatest honor to serve you! I love God, and have served in the ministry. I am the Founder of Operation Wingman, which is a local mission, partnering with EXiT Children, Military Units, local JROTCs, Cadet Corps, and the community, to come alongside and support (WINGMAN) local troops as they deploy to foreign land, by sending CARE packages and needed items. If you would like to support the cause, or suggest a local hero who could use support, please let me know! I have been named one of five Southern California’s Finest Women in Real Estate.
Agent Opportunities: Sometimes my country calls me away from my real estate job, but while I’m gone, EXiT Realty still pays me…can you say this about your real estate company? Ask me about RESIDUALS!